BECOME AN ASPECTOR
WE ARE TEAM ASPECT
We are GREATER than the sum of our parts. We PUSH each other. We INSPIRE each other. We NEVER BACK DOWN from a challenge. And we always swing for the fences.
We treat every project like a game-changer. We BELIEVE our clients are part of our team. We solve the hard problems TOGETHER. We don’t leave anyone on the sidelines. We all win when one of us wins.
We choose taquitos for every pregame meal. We don’t do victory parades, we do happy hours. We shoot nerf guns first and ask questions later. We are reigning cornhole champions.
We COMPETE every single day.
We GO BIG. Every damn time.
And we never stop CHANGING THE GAME.
HR & Finance Coordinator
HR & Finance Coordinator
ASPECT, an award-winning North Hollywood based Motion Picture Advertising Agency, has an immediate opening for a HR and Finance Coordinator with a passion for movie trailers to join our team while we are working from home and beyond!
- Assists with posting jobs and responding to candidate inquiries as needed
- Schedule and coordinate all phone and zoom interviews
- Support and Partner with HR Manager and Hiring Managers to provide high quality experience to candidates throughout recruitment process
- Assists HR Manager in executing HR-related initiatives such as, organization design, talent management, employee development, succession planning, and performance management, and various programs
- Support Payroll Manger with various weekly & monthly reports and tracking
- Assist the accounting department with bank reconciliations and posting payments.
- Assist the billing department with various aspects of the accounts receivables process, including invoicing and collections.
- Great communication skills, in person as well as virtually
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and navigate sensitive information with tact
- Solutions oriented and able to prioritize responsibilities to work efficiently
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, at an intermediate level
Must be a dependable self-starter who's able to think on their feet and problem solve, have good phone etiquette, be detail oriented, creative, flexible, level-headed, a team-player, and have a strong interest in Motion Picture Advertising and Movie Trailers. As part of our new policy, new hires will need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide verification of vaccination upon starting.